cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP spying using SAP Mode and conditional (intelligent) wait stages

PhilElliott
Level 3
Afternoon, I am successfully spying out fields within SAP and my process is working fine until I attempt to use a conditional wait stage where the condition is using a SAP Mode spied element. My process opens the SAP Logon 740 application and selects the required SAP system it then opens the logon on screen for completion before finally logging into SAP. I have tried to use an intelligent wait that uses the condition of the SAP Mode spied User field being present on screen before moving on to complete the client, user and password fields and then executing but it ALWAYS fails and takes me to my exception stage as the condition is not met. Clearly the condition should be met and if I remove the condition from the wait stage and run the process it interacts with the client, user and password fields as expected and logs into SAP. Any ideas as to why this happens and SAP Mode spied fields cannot be used in intelligent waits? Many thanks, Phil.
2 REPLIES 2

pavelzuravliov
Level 3
Had save issues with SAP. Had to add ""Activate Application"" action in Navigate for the Login window. And only after enter credentials.

PhilElliott
Level 3
Thanks you for your response. Anyone else got anything to add that answers my specific question, and could help provide a solution?   Cheers.