cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting the Item Key using blue prism cloud forms

Anne-MarieSharp
Level 3
​​​Hi,

I have created the queue in Blue prism and in doing this have set the key name, this matches the name set on the blue prism forms. I can see the data gets added to the queue but the item key shows as blank, even though when you look at the queue data you can see data has been added. How can you get the item key to show in control room? if this is not possible, how do I amend the work item when working the item to show the item key in control room without having to use the status or tags?
35019.png
2 REPLIES 2

HiteshKhandelwa
Level 2
For setting Item Key, go to System Tab ->Workflow ->Work Queues and choose the Work Queue for which you want to set the item key on the right pane. Under Queue Details, you can find an input field 'Key Name'. Give the name of the field/column name; this will be considered as 'Item Key' and will be populated on loading data in to work queue.

Anne-MarieSharp
Level 3
​​Hi Hitesh,

Thank you for your reply, I had already done this and the name in the settings matches the name of the field on the form I am wanting to set as the primary key. I have seen a few video of bp cloud interact and those video also show the item key as empty in the queue so wonder if this is actually possible to link up via a form?