cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SharePoint Site - Update Data in Table

TathagatVerma
Level 3
One of the target applications of my process is a SharePoint Site, which displays tabular data (in a grid); And the action to be performed is to update the values of certain cells for a specific row. The issue I am facing is that, though while modelling or spying, I am able to identify the Table-Cell (is content-editable) and also the Text-Box that comes-up on clicking on the cell, but not a run-time. And pasting the value in the cell doesn't update the record; So it has to be entered in the Tex-Box, which is not comping up at run-time; as even sending click to the Table-Cell, doesn't make it editable.   Please help in spying or suggest an alternative in automating the SharePoint Site.
1 REPLY 1

VijayDodamani1
Level 2
Hello Tathagat, You can create one MS- Access Extractor File to fetch the data from SharePoint site. Once the MS - Access file got created, you just need to launch the SharePoint site thats it. After launch SharePoint Site, you can query MS- Access Extractor file by using OLEDB and also you can use Insert/update/delete queries as well. The important setting should be done i.e we need to install MS Access engine so that SharePoint List  will get compress and just before starting the table you can able to see the Ms - Access logo.   Thanks and Regards, Vijay Dodamani