cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stage Loggin

KK1
Level 3
Hello all, I have the following issue: I do not want to log any data in the log available in Control room. I disabled logging in the process and for every process step but still some data are visible in control room logs. Especially for the Excel VBO objects like get worksheet as collection fast. Is there ay way to make this data invisible for CR logs except the disable login in VBO objects?  
1 REPLY 1

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
If you go into all your objects and processes and select all stages and disable logging on every page/action then you will have stopped logging. However, I would seriously question turning off all logging in that way.  You are removing the audit of what the robotic workforce has done (something your Security/Risk department might have something to say about) and you will make supporting issues/problems practically impossible.   Best practice is to turn off all logging except for the following: One stage that identifies the item being worked.  This might be Get Next Item or a specific calculation stage to capture the item key only. All decision stages All choice stages. With just that logging on you have a full audit of the direction in the flow every case item has taken but you are not logging any sensitive or client data. Your Peer Review and your UAT checking/testing should also ensure your logging levels are set to best practices and not customer data is being logged.