cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Threshold for Collection

HarshWardhan
Level 2
Hi All,

Can anyone please let me know what is the threshold level for collection, how much it can store? Thanks! 🙂

------------------------------
Harsh Wardhan
Rpa Developer
Tcs
Asia/Kolkata
3 REPLIES 3

AndreyKudinov
Level 10
It depends on amounts of data, number of rows/columns. Too much and you start getting OOM errors.
Internally DataTable is not very efficient already and blueprism adds even more overhead on top of it.

Andrey Kudinov
Project Manager
MobileTelesystems PJSC
Europe/Moscow

VivekGoel
Level 10
Theoretically, BP hasn't specified any such limit . Hence it can store data upto you RAM Size.

However, Just a few pointers to take note:
1- Your RAM is used when BP process runes as well.
2- The more amount of data (more than 80-90k rows) in collection can surely give you OOM exception.
3- If you have large amount of data for processing, I would recommend to split the flow in provider- consumer model or else split it into multiple sub processes.

Vivek Goel
RPA Architect
Asia/Singapore
+6594554364
https://www.rpatools.com/

Hi,

Limit of the memory is governed by the OS and versions. In 32 bit, max memory consumed by per application is 1 GB (if available). Better to divide the collection in chunks and at the same time release memory ( by clearing unnessesary collections). 

Regards
Sutirtha Gupta

------Original Message------

Theoretically, BP hasn't specified any such limit . Hence it can store data upto you RAM Size.

However, Just a few pointers to take note:
1- Your RAM is used when BP process runes as well.
2- The more amount of data (more than 80-90k rows) in collection can surely give you OOM exception.
3- If you have large amount of data for processing, I would recommend to split the flow in provider- consumer model or else split it into multiple sub processes.

Vivek Goel
RPA Architect
Asia/Singapore
+6594554364
https://www.rpatools.com/