cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservices & Session Variable Input

DaraghMonaghan
Level 3
Hello all, I'm currently attempting to develop a method with which to add cases to different queues through use of a webservice. My imagined workflow is as follows: Our case management software currently outputs a webhook containing case data. I will create an exposed interpreter process/object, which is activated by this webhook on a dedicated resource. The interpreter process parses the webhook's data and adds the case information into the appropriate process' queue. What I am unclear on is how I can get the webhook's data into the process. From reading the Blueprism v6.3.1 documentation, it is unclear whether a process called by webservice can use information from that webhook as a session input. Would appreciate if anyone had any suggestions. Has anybody developed similar solutions involving webservices and queues? Thanks, d
2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
If the process has input parameters then yes, you can push data into it as part of the web request. Note that a business object can also be exposed as a WS. See https://portal.blueprism.com/documents/v63-user-guide-web-services

DaraghMonaghan
Level 3
Thanks John, I figured it out in SoapUI.