Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Web elements operation issue by asynchronous loading page

Hello all, we are having the web elements operation issue by  asynchronous loading page. Problem is the bot trys to click a button when the button is loaded/visible, but button should only be clicked once the whole page fully loaded. A fixed wait tim...

SQL Installation-Windows firewall

While installing SQL server, windows firewall is in warning. I have tried opening the required ports but still the same. I don't have access to turn off the firewall. Any other way I can deal with this? Thank you. ------------------------------CHOK...

24862.png

Resolved! Duration By Step

Hello everyone, i was thouth, how i can make a metric look like "how long the automation took on a page", The log session can i help with this? Or exist another form? Anyone has similar something?I Need put this metric on my dashboard for the sustain...

Xpath in Browser Automation

Hi Team,  I have a query, I am using BP v6.8.0 and I am trying to use xpath like below which is highlighting in browser  //button[@type='submit' and contains(., 'All engagements')]  But blueprism is unable to identify, so xPath won't work in v6.8.0? ...

Crystallographic Information Framework Files

Has anyone dealt with these file types before?Looks a bit like a plain text coded file - I am wanting to read the contents and put it into a collection, the standard File Utility can read the data but comes out as a single data item - not sure then h...

IE to Edge Migration

Hello Mates, As everyone is aware that the IE support is ending by this June(2022). We have around 15 BOTs which are using browser based applications.It would be very helpful if you could help me with your strategies, Challenges, learnings and plans ...

Resolved! Delete Repetitive Values in a collection or Excel

Hi All,I have a following scenario where I want to remove duplicate/repetitive values in a column.In below example, I want to remove complete rows of text Raju which is repeated more than once in Column Name and output should look as shown below. Wha...

Blue Prism Version 7 VM Specifications on Azure Cloud

Hello,What should be the suitable VM Specification to install Blue Prism Version 7 in Azure cloud?Is it going to be the same as mentioned in software details or as per On-Prem or is it going to be different?The reason for my ask is there are differen...

35332.png 35333.png 35334.png
esaugos by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Prism Process Intelligence Installation issue

Hi Everyone,We are planning to introduce Blue Prism Process Intelligence in our environment but before going live we have tried installing BPPI in Sandbox environment.While installation I found that everything goes well and successful but BPPI web pa...

Mails to be read in shared email box are getting skipped

Hi,I've a an shared email box configured in my bot's outlook and we use . The bot runs daily and reads the emails present in the shared mailbox(Inbox folder) at time it is not reading emails from the shared email box in PROD. Issue persists for 2-3 d...

Blue Prism 6.10 Utility HTTP request

Hi,I was using 6.2 version and in that I use Utility HTTP request to call API. I use below configuration and it is working fine.I migrated to 6.10 in that above configuration not give me result. I see blank collection from API.I build this for compan...

23512.png