Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hub 4.7 SQL certificates

so I'm upgrading 4.6 to 4.7 hub and as per 4.7 we need to use ssl certs for the sql connection. while looking at the prerequisites it mentions: "SQL Server must be configured to use SSL encryption." This implies that encryption is required.I need to ...

Expanding a folder in Outlook shared mailbox

Hi, I have a business requirement to expand a folder within a shared mailbox. So the mailbox structure would be similar to the below where I am trying to expand the second account/mailbox so that it shows as below:In order to do this programmatically...

28510.png 28511.jpg 28512.png

Resolved! Deployement of Citrix solution

Good day everyone, We need to create and deploy an automation process that will interact with Citrix. We have discussion and some co-worker told me that the Blue Prism solution for Citric cant be used as of now. We neeed to developp a surface automat...

Installing New Version of Blue Prism 7.2 without a domain

Good afternoonDear communityI have had the previous version of 6 installed without any problems on basic servers that do not have a domain configured and it has been working perfectly. Now I have done the new 7.2 installation following the same steps...

Enable Content for Macros in Excel

Hello! I am currently trying to run a process that opens up an excel file, then runs a macro. I am having an issue with running the macro, because whenever I open the instance, my macros are disabled. I wanted to know if there is a way to enable macr...

Active Queue

Hi Guys,I'm new to  BluePrism. I'm started learning now. i have some doubts about Active Queue. i'm not getting understood active queue concept. Can anyone help me------------------------------PRAVIN BINDAGE------------------------------

Filter Collection if greater than Number value

Hi,I am reading from an .xlsx file into a collection with thousands of rows.  I want to then filter the collection by one of the column values (Column 12) if it is > 45.  However, all of the fields in the collection are of type Text. Is there a way t...

PDF to XML

Hi Team,I need to convert PDF to XML file. In order to extract text from that.Kindly help me. How can I get this done.Thanks,Aiman------------------------------Aiman Nishat------------------------------

Decipher integration with BP Cloud

Hi, I am looking for a possibility of using BP Cloud, however read somewhere that Decipher is still not integrated with BP Cloud. Is there any way we can use Decipher with BP Cloud?------------------------------Ashish Bansal--------------------------...

Impact of changing Blue Prism language

Hello,Except regarding exception messages, what is the impact of changing Blue Prism language (change language is  on the login console)  ? Does it impact Date formats, region settings or anything else?Thanks in advance for your answers.-------------...