Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Assigning Document to specific group

Hi, We tried assigning a document to a batch and thereby assigning to a new specific group we created, but once it is pushed, all the users were able to see that document in Class verification. Is there anything else we need to do in settings?Thanks,...

Get next completed batch failing

Hi All,The decipher was working as expected till Monday, Currently when I do "get next completed batch" there are no items received. On Decipher batches i have 16 items in "Verify performed - ready for Export" status. and when i look at the rabbitMQ ...

The Customer Excellence Awards are now LIVE!

For the past five years, the SS&C Blue Prism Customer Excellence Awards have celebrated the ground-breaking successes our customers have achieved with innovative and effective use of intelligent automation. We're thrilled not only to be back for our ...

2269.jpg

BP Desktop compatibility

I am looking for information that is there any plan of making Blue prism Desktop  compatible with older version of Blue Prism earlier then 7.1.i am interested more on 7.0 version compatibility than 6 .------------------------------Neeraj KumarTechnic...

27732.png
Neel1 by MVP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Swap | Interchange | Move Columns in an Excel

Hi,I have an Excel having data ranging from columns A to Z, I have following requirements.1. Column G along with values to be inserted/moved after Column B. 2. Column E and Column F needs to swap their positions.3. Needs to delete Columns P, S, and W...

Capture v3.2 - AVAILABLE NOW

Reduce time-to-automation with the new release of Blue Prism® Capture 3.2  Blue Prism Capture enables your organization to accurately record processes and rapidly generate automation prototypes. We're delivering industry-leading recording accuracy by...

Decipher Classification based on text

Hi All,I am looking to see if I can classify documents using text on the document. For example, i have POs and Invoices that are submitted in a single PDF. Both PO and Invoice look similar. at the top of the document, it says "Purchase Order" for PO ...

Resolved! BPC Training Environment Access

Hello,How do I gain access to the Blue Prism Cloud training environment so that I can complete the courses on BP University ?The first slide in the course BPC: Practitioner starts by stating I should have received a welcome email with a unique link, ...

21146.png

Resolved! Blue Prism Web API with collection.

Hi. Im having big problems getting a Web API to take data from af collection and sending a message. My Template is like this. { "MessageBody": { "LegalEntityId": "[LegalEntityID]", "SourceSystem": "[SourceSystem]", "JournalLines": [ ...

Resolved! How to insert work items into Work Queue?

Dear Community We were queried by the customer as to whether there's any way for the 3rd-party entity (such as Chatbot) to insert work items into the existing Work Queue. ​ What would be the simplest way to enable the 3rd-party entity to access the...