Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Chrome Browser Extension Not Working

Hello Team,I have BluePrism Version of 10.4 as you can see below. Also I have the Browser extension of 10.4. in Chrome. Yet when I try to launch my site from the BluePrism object layer it shows a pop up like this (as below). I am not sure where the p...

30318.png 30319.png 30320.png

Pop-up windonw issue under Edge's Reload in IE mode

Because IE is going to retire soon, and the strict IT Policy, we have to run process on Edge's feature "Reload in IE Mode" . But there is an issue that all pop-up windows like below can not be recognized. Remember to address this issue in IE, a step ...

23879.png
EricLi by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Latest Excel VBO: 'Could not run the object because one of the code stages has a compile error, use Check for Errors for a list of problems'

Morning all.When trying to run pages from within the latest Excel object (link - MS Excel VBO), I'm presented with the following error:'Could not run the object because one of the code stages has a compile error, use Check for Errors for a list of pr...

28902.png 28903.png

Drop-down selection with Application Modeller

Hi all,Currently running into problems with the application modeller. I'm aiming to select an item on the drop-down menu on a web-based application (Chrome). This is the complete menu: I used two navigate steps: With this being the result: So I h...

12882.png 12883.png 12884.png 12885.png

Chrome | BP 6.10.1 | Invoke Javascript failed

Hello,Invoke javascript is failed but the same script is working in IE11.without using sendkey , is possible to find the solution with Invoke script.?The real problem is:Once we keystroke value in textbox manually, it will change to green  background...

Resolved! Trial/Learning version for Windows 7

Hi everyone.I need an older version of Blue Prism Trial/Learning. I have laptop with Windows 7 but Blue Prism 7 doesnt support this OS.Can anyone help me?------------------------------Maksym Vitsenko------------------------------

MS Excel very slow

Hello! I'm sorry for my bad english language, i've no time to write it correctly and I get helped by a traslator.While we were building a process, we had no problems during the execution of MS Excel, when the process was executed by debug, excel work...

25806.png

Resolved! Global Send Key Event <{CTRL}

Hi All,I'm currently working on the migration of a process from IE to Edge. The logic before is working in IE. However, when we moved to Edge we've encountered a problem.Scenario:There are multiple rows on the table that have the necessary informatio...

Blueprism V5 with EDGE

Hi,  We are using BP Version 5, and we are receiving a warning in IE that it will be discontinued on 06/15/2022.I installed the extension of IE in MS EDGE but now I can't Spy the fields in my bots using Edge.. Can any of you help me to understand wha...

Stack imbalance Error

Running the process via control room and the the process terminates saying stack imbalance has occurred what might be the cause. Please assist.------------------------------Masego Mmotlana------------------------------