Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Browser mode in chrome not working

After selecting a link that opens a new window in chrome, I am able to identify the new window in win32 mode, but then unable to find any of the fields on the window using browser mode.

Browser mode documentation

Hello,  I want to update reusable object that would work with Firefox or Chrome. Is there a documentation or a guide with full capabilities of 'Browser mode' in application modeller?  Seems that internal help tool in BP is not updated with document...

How GUID is generated by the blue prism?

How GUID is generated by the blue prism. Wanted to understand how it works in the backend and generates unique ID always.Since GUID is always unique it is very important to understand it's usage and how it can utilizewd in automations.---------------...

Read text from msg file

Hello,I work on msg file.Does any one have action to read whole text directly from msg file?I have found a solution to converet msg file to txt file and then read text from txt file. I look for shortcut.Kind regards------------------------------Mateu...

How can I store an image into an image data item instead of manually importing image always in Blue Prism? My goal here to pass the path of image and save it in image data item.

How can I store an image into an image data item instead of manually importing image always in Blue Prism? My goal here to pass the path of image and save it in image data item.------------------------------Thanks & Regards,Tejaskumar DarjiSr. RPA Co...