Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Best Practices of SAP Automation

As I talk to our customers and partners, I frequently get asked questions about best practices of automating SAP (SAPGUI).  I have experience doing various types of SAP automation for over 25 years (including SAP ABAP BDC programming, LSMW, VB script...

EdPyun by Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Data not reflecting in Browser Based Control Room

Hi All, We have successfully configured Blue Prism HUB, but we are not able see any queue data in browser based control room . Please find the above screenshot for your reference.Kindly let me know, if you have any solution to resolve the issue.-----...

16442.png

Resolved! Blue Prism 7.0 Upgrade challenges.

Hi All, Please let us know the real time challenges and resolution for the Blue prism 7.0 upgrade.  ------------------------------Sankar Ganesh Kolappan------------------------------

Unable to spy Java applications

I am using BluePrism Studio v6.10.I was just trying to spy some sample java applications (Skeleton, SwingSet3, etc.) but it always fails with the following error:There was an error during the spying operation. System.InvalidOperationException: Except...

Dahos by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Error

Theres an error while sending mail to multiple persons if we use ":" in between 2 recepient emails.halp me

Queue Reporting VBO

Hello Guys,I see there is an issue with the Queue Reporting VBO when creating a performance report. The Median Case Time Table in this report always gets the value = #NUM! Please see the image attached Can anyone guide me through this or is there a b...

Resolved! CMD to import .bprelease

Dear all,I have to import a .bprelease through CMD, however because of security reason I cannot show password in a plain text.Therefore I prepared an encrypt password in below folder however it's not able to decrypt or enter the correct password. Bel...

Sharepoint Integration

Morning,I'm trying to work with a sharepoint list using Sharepoint Doc Utility given with the Sharepoint List Library Skill/Document library Skill. I'm trying to test if I can check if a document exists or not in the following list: https://company.s...

How to close Acrobat

Tried to kill action but not working any other------------------------------Shaik Rafi------------------------------