Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to Update Date Value as Null

Hi All,How to update the Stored Procedure using "Data - SQL Server" VBO, "Get Collection" Action.As I am passing the variables as per the syntax, but how to pass the Date value as empty, so that inside the stored procedure Date field will be left as ...

Resolved! Using of CSV Files (Delimitter and Unicode)

Hello Community,yesterday I tried to process a CSV file. Therefore I use Utility - File Management - Get CSV Text As Collection. It works well so far, but two points strucked me: I don't find a way to switch the delimitter. As far as I can see it is ...

Resolved! How to download Blue Prims Installer

Hi,We have bought BP license. Trying to setup Prod Env. Where can I find Blue Prism Installer. I tried to download from BP portal but my access is denied. Is there any link to download BP Installer Enterprise version..Pls let me know, because we are ...

Get UIA to run fast

Dear all,I'm facing some issues with matching UIA spied elements.The situation is:-  I have an internal program which I do surface automation on (called "program" in this post)- The program sites have tons of elements which are very similar- I use UI...

Select item list not taking dates in website

Select item from list is working correctly for month and year sections but not in case of date section it's not taking dates only and I used browser automation mode for syping attributes .so help me get solution------------------------------Shashidha...

MS Outlook Email VBO

Hi all,I am trying through MS outlook Email VBO to retrieve all the received emails on my accountI used Get Received Items Action but it's retrieve specific email through the Filter Expression that I Write It Can Somebody please help me to Retrieve a...

Path Attribute works with Wildcard now?

Hi Everyone,Someone just suggested to me that they could use the Match Type "Wildcard" with the Attribute "Path" in identifying an HTML Element in Internet Explorer (IE). Of course, like any decent Blue Prism Developer, I said that's ridiculous becau...

login or user name is incorrect

Hi,      After i finished the installation, i tried to login using the blue prism credentials. But it was showing this message "Login failed. The username or password is incorrect. Please try again." Why i am seeing this. i how to reset the admin nam...

Resolved! Google Chrome + Blue Prism 6.9

Hi,Is there a way to read table as collection in Google chrome. With IE as browser it can be done using Get Table action. But in Chrome there is no such option. Can anyone point me in right direction?Thanks------------------------------Mohammad Siddi...