Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Login Agent Issue

So I created a process to print a bunch of notices that the government sends us. The process launches the firefox browser and then clicks the customer print icon and prints the page. The process works beautifully when I run it on in the control room ...

CR by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

OLEDB Syntax Error

Hi,I am trying to fetch the data into collection using oledb, into parts. For that, I am using the following querySELECT * FROM [Sheet1$] LIMIT 10000 OFFSET 0But I am getting Internal Error: Syntax error in FROM clause.Can someone point out the mista...

Calling a Web Service Concurrently

Hi All,I have exposed one process (background mode) as web service (Blue Prism 6.4.1). And we have 10 licences in place. When i am calling 10 threads (from ARC) of this web service at same time to run it on a single machine then Blue Prism is just t...

popup - Blue Prism has stopped working

Hi team, Could you please let you know the root cause of this issue. Thanks, Siva Mutukuri. ------------------------------Sivanagabrahmam MutukuriSSEAccenture Solutions Pvt LtdIndian/Maldives------------------------------

21590.png

Not able to press enter using 'Send Keys'

Hi guys,in my process i would like to press enter after filling in data on a webapplication. i'm having trouble using a navigate stage to press enter (with global send keys - "{ENTER}" or "(ENTER)"). I can't seem to get it working. I've also tried pu...

Code Stage - API

Goal: check whether the title of the window in the foreground corresponds with a given string. The VBO Utility - General - Window Exists action checks more than just the foreground window. So I tried by creating a Code Stage. Note: the below code w...

Find value from collection in Email Body

Hello All, I am trying to categorise emails based on key words from inside the email body. If I hardcode the values it is looking for then the process works as expected. Now the next step is to have the keywords which define a category in a locally...

17527.png 17528.png 17529.png

BP Scheduler error

Hi Team, Could some help on resolving below error in scheduler:" Timeout waiting for all sessions to start"------------------------------Best Regards,Mani DathaRPA - DeveloperTCS - INDIA------------------------------

Resource PC Deleting Sessions

Hello everyone ! I'm trying to run a robot on a Resource PC. But, every time the resource pc deletes the session ID. As you guys can see in the attched image, the resource PC is connected, has created the session, but deleted a few seconds later. B...

Blue Prism Stops Working on Getting Below Error

Hi everyone,1.We are facing an issue in blue prism. We extract the URLs using code stage and search each URL by opening and closing the google through iexplore(browser). The below error we getting,  Google Object Open URL Error : Internal : Failed to...