Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can i make a VBO available?

HelloOut team wants to know, how can we do to make a VBO available in the Digital Exchange Communities or other site?We wants to know about the VBO`s commercial protection. How can we make VBO available for free or with a price?If we buy a VBO and ch...

Billing Structure for Support personnel

hi, i am looking for any documentation in ROM that can guide me how to bill support resources. The problem is my client is not getting convinced about my billing rates for virtual workforce support team, so i am hoping if there is any document that h...

Excel formula problem.

Hi,  I have a problem when posting a formula to excel. Getting an 0x800A03EC error in one case (when posting the original format after changing which cells I'm referring to) and #NAME? error when posting with "," instead of ";" that i tried because ...

Move Folder in Outlook is not working

Hi Team,I am trying to move the Mails from one subfolder to another via mapiex vboConsider this is my Folder Structure: Inbox-SubfolderA-SubfolderBSo when i try to move mails from SubfolderA to SubfolderB it works but then when i try to move the Cont...

Excel Read Only Access

Hi allI am trying to write data from an excel file to another excel template using Excel VBO. I am facing an issue related to the access of the template, it's showing an error "Cannot access read-only document ".... .csv". I created the excel templat...

Filter on Queue Contents

After migration to 6.5 i see that the queue filter is not working in the studio. Filter works only for the status column. For all other columns filter doesn't work from studio.Any reason for this not working off late?------------------------------San...

Credentials

Hi all, I am trying to create credentials for the process that I am automation. While doing so, I am getting the following error: "Failed to save credential - Could not encrypt data because the scheme 'Default Encryption Scheme' is invalid. BluePr...

Filters in Collection

Hi allI have a particular case on which I want clarification.I have a collection in which there are some usernames, their corresponding passwords and some account number. One username can have multiple accounts associated with them. I want to extract...

HelloOut team wants to know, how can we do to make a VBO available in the Digital Exchange Communities or other site?We wants to know about the VBO`s commercial protection. How can we make VBO available for free or with a price?If we buy a VBO and ch...

Mark Email as Unread using MAPIEX

Hi community,Scenario: Currently we are using 'Get Mail' through Mapiex to check for new emails in various outlook folders. RPA then aggregates this information and sends an email summary and saves an excel log. Problem: The 'Get Mail' function ends ...

Not Able to Make LDAP connection

var username = "admin-test";var password = "admin-test";var domain = "domain name";var url = "urlname";var credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential(username, password, domain);var serverId = new LdapDirectoryIdentifier(url,399);var connection =...

HTTP request (GET) with zip / binary response

Hi,I use "HTTP Request" action from standard "Utility - HTTP" object. It works correctly, I get responses. The problem is a response type which is a zip file.Could you give me some advices how to modify this code to get resultData in binary format (i...