Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Handling Macro Exception

Hi, Q: If there is an excel macro invoked by a BP process, and the macro is not well written with poor exception handling, how to handle such unhandled exceptions through blue prism? For example If I get run time error 1004, I am unable to come out...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to select the dropdown in SAP

Please let me know how to select the dropdown in sap, which spying mode will work?  Ex > order reason i want select any reason from the dropdown, i am unable to do that !! . Please see the attached image. kindly help me to sort this issue

List Region - Relative Parent

Hey BP Users/Developers, does anyone have a solution for following problem:  I am using a List Region to read a column of a table. This List Region should be relative to the Title of the column. I created an image region around the title (this is n...

Login Agent

Hi, I am trying to Unlock the screen using Login Agent.I made the changes mentioned in the following links https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/knowledge-base/logonui-ca€¦ . But still it is showing the error "LogonUI callbacks not disabled...

Session Log not being written

Hi,   I'm having issues with storing my Session Logs. When I try to view them, they are completely empty. I checked the SQL tables BPASessionLog_NonUnicode and BPASessionLog_Unicode, and they are completely empty as well. I tried to change my re...

BluePrism solution licensing

Hello, I would like to ask for your help regarding BluePrism solution licensing. Within our CSOB goup we have several subsidiary companies within which we would like to share BluePrism solution. From IT point of view are those companies separate ent...

SMTP Error

I am getting an error when I am trying to send email using POP3/SMTP Business object. Below is the error detail. Internal : Could not run the object because one of the code stages has a compile error, use Check for Errors for a list of problems. Ev...

esaugos by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Microsoft Queue VBO available on BP?

Hello, We are trying to integrate a Microsoft Queue with Blue Prism. We need to return a generic object type from MS Queue to BP, in order to deserialize it later and get the information that we need. The problem is that on our Code stage we cant ...

Work queues not showing up

I am following the exercise 9.1.2 on work queues in the foundation training course. I did the following: Add a Action Stage select Internal - Work Queues from the list of Business Objects select 'Get Next item' enter "Queue1" as the Queue Name...