Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Region Spying Error

hello can anyone tell me the meaning of the following error and what is the remedy for this error  Error - Highlighting results - Cannot find region identified as an image.   Thankyou

Error when using downloaded MAPI

I have downloaded MAPI 2.0.6. It appear the installation went OK. I changed the path pointing to BluePrismMAPIExAutomation.dll to the Program Files (x86) folder. When refreshing the MAPI object, I had no errors ( there were 2 before changing the path...

MAPIEx as HTML

Hi,   I have been browsing the forum for a good answer on how to send an email with MAPIEx with HTML formatting without success.   I am using Blue Prism MAPIEx Automation 2005 (a) and the action Send Email. - How can i make the "Message" v...

Slowness in spying drop down list in HTML page

We are seeing lag issue in spying/selecting a drop down list from a HTML page. Have tried both HTML & AA modes, and the result is same. It is taking more than a minute to select the drop down. Can anyone please suggest what actions needs to be take...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

UI Language Selection

For the latest version 6, the Japanese UI has been released. However, the language used seems to hinge on the interactive client's local system language. It would be great if user can select which language to display in the system settings. Some of o...

Additional OCR engines

Hi - presuming the answer is no, but just wondering whether it's possible to install other OCR engines with Blue Prism?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Select method of Range class failed

Hi, I have to extract two excel column from two different workbooks into Blueprism. So while using "Get Worksheet Range as Collection" action for extracting data, I am getting the following error "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exce...

Need help to click on table rows with in the loop

Hi All,   I am newly started working with Blue Prism. I am trying to read HTML table, using loop need to click on each and every row dynamically and it will open some other window to do some changes in that window. I am able to read the data from t...

Mainframe Attach after Process kill

Hi,   I am restarting Mainframe after using the kill process "Kill pcsws.exe". The whole thing worked fine till now. I am observing a new issue with mainframe attach. the BP fails to attach to proper instance (however it says that  it has attached ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduler Timetable Enhancements

One of the limitations I have observed around the control room when managing production is that when considering scheduling issues, the "Timetable" feature is not particularly helpful in identifying where capacity is likely to arise for 2 reasons: 1...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Drag and Drop Action Failed

Hi there, We use the standard BP drag and drop action in one of our objects.  Occasionally (once every couple hundred attempts) it gets stuck on drag.  If I notice this, I connect to the robot, nudge the mouse, and it continues.  A few days ago, it ...

Relative Positions in Surface Automation

Hi All-   I am trying to do some automations using Surface Automation technique and gone through Surface Training Automation Introduction and training documents. However, while actually doing the automation using the Remote Desktop manager, I am bi...