Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help to click on table rows with in the loop

Hi All,   I am newly started working with Blue Prism. I am trying to read HTML table, using loop need to click on each and every row dynamically and it will open some other window to do some changes in that window. I am able to read the data from t...

Mainframe Attach after Process kill

Hi,   I am restarting Mainframe after using the kill process "Kill pcsws.exe". The whole thing worked fine till now. I am observing a new issue with mainframe attach. the BP fails to attach to proper instance (however it says that  it has attached ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduler Timetable Enhancements

One of the limitations I have observed around the control room when managing production is that when considering scheduling issues, the "Timetable" feature is not particularly helpful in identifying where capacity is likely to arise for 2 reasons: 1...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Drag and Drop Action Failed

Hi there, We use the standard BP drag and drop action in one of our objects.  Occasionally (once every couple hundred attempts) it gets stuck on drag.  If I notice this, I connect to the robot, nudge the mouse, and it continues.  A few days ago, it ...

Relative Positions in Surface Automation

Hi All-   I am trying to do some automations using Surface Automation technique and gone through Surface Training Automation Introduction and training documents. However, while actually doing the automation using the Remote Desktop manager, I am bi...

Open Downloaded Files on Internet Explorer

I'm relatively new to Blue Prism so I apologize in advance. I'm running windows 7 with ie 11.   I've created a process that opens a web app, specifies parameters, runs a report, then exports it.   However, the problem I'm having is that once I've...

Blue Prism Accelerator

Dear All, What is Blue Prism Accelerator. How it will be useful in integrating the products. Please let me know, if there is any datasheet on it. Thanks for your help.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Surface Automation technique for Virtual Desktop

I have a requirement of automating couple of activities on the remote machine which I connect through Windows Remote Desktop manager(mstsc.exe)   I tried to create a VBO for mstsc.exe and pass the server name as arguments. Hence I chosen the VBO...

Integration with TrustPortal

Hello everyone, I have seen online that Blue Prism has recently partnered with TrustPortal, a solution that aims at streamlining and simplifying human/bot interactions. Has anyone implemented this solution or tried its functionalities? I am looking ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Java Access Bridge

Where can i get BPJABInstaller.exe I'm not able to find it on BP portal. Will it be okay to install JAB from internet and perform steps as asked in BP user guide for JAB installation

Oracle VirtualBox Integration

Hi, Is there any way to spy elemts of Oracle VirtualBox? I tried but not able to spy elements from VirtualBox. pls, some one help in spying elements of VirtualBox as I need to automate some applications which are running in virtual box. Thanks and...