Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Restrict to non-invasive automation techniques

Hi All, We have developed a blue prism release using 32 bit blue prism, But the solution is unable to launch application when imported using 64 bit blue prism? when we select Restrict to non-invasive automation techniques check box in application mo...

Complex Types on exposed Blueprism Web Service

I am exposing a process that has a complex type structured output. It has multiple levels of collections (I think around 4) throughout the collection structure. When I invoke the service I get a soap fault stating "Object reference not set to an in...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Launching Rumba Mainframe

Hi, I can able to launch the Rumba Mainframe application with windows business object, however while connecting with Rumba Emulator the automate.exe gets closed with an error message, so found in knowledge base to connect with Generic EHLLAPI, even ...

Send Emails from Different Profiles on Outlook

Hey All, I was wondering if anyone knew how I could send emails using different profiles on outlook. I currently have my outlook set up as per the screenshot, and want to send emails from one of the other two profiles on different occasions (these ...

unable to spy upload window in browser

Unable to spy the File Attachement window elements like File Path, Open button. Is there any way to spy these elements? we are trying to attach or upload a document as attachment to web application. we are getting the following error while spy the el...

Working with credentials

Hi, I have set the credentials key in the application server & required credentials in the Resource PC. But need help in understanding how exactly 'Get' ,'Set' ,'Generate & set" actions of Credentials VBO is used. ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to read values from nested collection?

Hi, I have read values from a Json code to collection using "Utility:Json" VBO. The Collection generated is a nested collection. When I am trying to retrieve the values from that collection, I am able to read only the first row . If I use the Loop, e...