Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue prism support for Mozilla - surface automation

I have a use case where we interact with Citrix environment using Socks proxy to connect. I am having issues with connecting through IE but with Mozilla I am able to connect just fine. My question is that would it matter what browser I use since I wi...

Send Emails from Different Profiles on Outlook

Hey all, I know there is the ability to read emails from different profiles on Outlook using MAPIEx, however, I was wondering if there was a way to send an email in a similar fashion. I've tried following a similar guideline to receiving emails, how...

No elements match the supplied query terms

Hi All, When i try to run a process through control room it runs fine untill a point where this error"No elements match the supplied query terms" occurs. When tired to debug the error,this error comes from a business object which uses a navigate st...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset all Data Items

Hey all, Is it possible to reset all data items and collections in a process without pressing the reset button? Is there some sort of action that can do this? Cheers,

Sending e-mail - Outlook

Hi, I would like to send the xls file through MS Outlook. I have no idea how can I do that. I need some tips. Many thanks in advance, P.K.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Load Balancing/Request Management in Blue Prism

Hello Team, We wanted to distribute the robots requests to multiple VMs and need your help on it. could you please advice if you have some request management technique to control the request routing to powerful servers/ VMs. Thanks & Regards, Sati...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Load Balancing in Blue Prism?

Hello Team Do we have Load Balancing facility in Blue Prism. We need to distribute large volume of data among multiple VMs(Robots or Blue Prism Instances). What is the best suitable approach to achieve the same in Blue Prism? Thanks Naveen Rana

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to run Process in Scheduler

Hi, I've Blue Prism 5.0 setup on my laptop, and I have a process scheduled to run every morning at 11 AM as well. But the scheduled task would not run in the actual time also there are no error logs or session logs to identify that it ran or failed....

Can we prioritize processes in Scheduler ?

Hi, I would like to know if Blue Prism supports prioritising processes which are scheduled to run in the near future. For example a new process need to be added in the scheduler, somewhere between the remaining scheduled processes from the list. Is...

sufyans by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Out of memory when trying to save

Hi, Recently the error "Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown." is showing up and I'm not quite sure where to begin troubleshooting? The Automate.exe process is at the moment at 653MB of memory and there's a lot of free memory o...

Create credentials in batch

Hello all, this is my first post in here, 2-3 months as a BP trainee-developer now. Nice to read these forums almost every day. let's say in the near future I will be in need to have 100&something credentials created in Blue Prism. Is there a way t...

Work with Excel

Hi, How to work with Excel file? I mean modifying the file,such as adding borders, changing font etc. Are there particular VBOs used for it? Thanks P.K.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes