Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sliverlight Aapplication

Hi, I tried to spy Silverlight Aapplication but i am not able to spy in html or Windows mode. its allowing only in Region mode and while passing data to that page its creating Duplication and passing, so not able to automate. For Example: if i pass m...

VMWare setup for Runtime Resource

Would appreciate details from anyone around their VMWare configuration of Runtime Resource. Are there any VMWare spceific configuration that need to be enabled?

ken_yu by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to spy fields in BMC Remedy application (v.6)

Hi, We are having issues spying fields in a BMC Remedy app. We can only spy a field when the cursor is in it, otherwise nothing registers. As soon as we move the cursor, Blue Prism will not recognize or find the field. We have tried numerous spy mod...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting a Table Element

Hi everyone, here we have a rather though one, I try to spy a self-developed application, from a customer, the application is a tree-view and a tableview all in Containers that build the Screen. Unfortunately when I try to spy the table he only gets...

Forum's purpose

Hi All Just a quick reminder that these discussion forums are designed as a place for the user community to discuss, share experiences and assist each other. We do our best to monitor the forums here at Blue Prism and respond where we can, but if y...

SaveAs method of Workbook class failed

I'm currently getting an error on one of my processes where it cannot save a .xlsx file to a .xls. The error message I am currently receiving is "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: SaveAs method of Workbo...

Unable to Match any windows with Query terms

While executing the business process from control room it fails to invoke the action in business object with the error message "Unable to match any windows with Query terms" . This is not the case while executing the same from Process studio. Verifie...

Saving an image in clipboard as an image file

I have taken a screenshot of my desktop using the keyboard shortcut (ALT + PRTSC). Now I want to save the screenshot as an image file without using any other programs (e.g. paint) to a location on the hard drive (it doesn't really matter where). Is...