Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spying Delphi Controlls

Does anyone have any experience spying and read/write/navigate Delphi Controls? Blue Prism does recognize important attributes be default... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi_(programming_language) Any guides will help! Chris

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting the number of elements BP has detected

Hi, I was wondering if we could get by any means, within a Process / Business Object the number of occurences an element has been detected by the Application Modeller ? For example: I'm working on Lotus Notes, and there's a list of every employee. ...

Problem spying elements from DB management tools

Good day eveyone. I'm new to Blueprism and in the process of learning how to automate multiple processes. I need to automate some queries executed from a DB management tool know as DbVisualizer, but while using the Application Modeller, Blueprism c...

Anyone worked with TreeView Object before?

Hi I'm new to Blue Prism We are attempting to automate a Windows VB client tool Integral to accessing the Screens on this Tool is a Tree View Object where the Screens are Child nodes of various categories I have identified this object in Application...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paste into a new Workbook

Hi everyone. I've been trying to paste data previously copied from a DB Management tool (Ctrl+C) to a newly created Workbook, but with the MS Excel VBO action "Paste" i've been getting an error: PasteSpecial method of Range class failed. If I just ...

Selecting Multiple files in a folder

Hi, My requirement is to select more than one file in a folder. I am able to reach folder and select files one by one but unable to do it for more than one. Please help me how can I use CTRL + { Mouse click events} at one go, Thanks You, Richa Sin...

• 1 replies
  • 1 likes

MS Excel VBO - Get WOrksheet as collection error

Hi all, I am trying to feed a collection from an excel file with the MS Excel VBO - Get WOrksheet as collection function. My entries as some blanck values and it causes the following error message: Internal : Could not execute code stage because ...

PDF File

Hi All, I am currently doing an object which reads from a PDF source file. the problem is the PDF data details came from a scanned document which the font is not recognized in BP. Question is, does BP has another way on reading the font details in a...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Encryption for Queues

I am trying to use encryption technique to encrypt data. Does anyone know how to make "Queue" text box as encrypt(System Manager->WorkFlows). For me it is disabled and I want to enable that for encryption.

psagar by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spying problem

Facing a problem in some of the systems - Elements spied in the application modeler as a part of process/ object studio cannot be identified if the process/ object is closed and opened again. Anyone experienced this before and has a solution? Tha...

Sending Special Keys - Windowkey + R and WindowKey + D

I would like to use sendkeys to simulate the pressing of Window + R to show the run dialog box and the Window + D to show the desktop screen. I reviewed the training material for Sending Special Keys but the value of WindowKey is not present there. D...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sliverlight Aapplication

Hi, I tried to spy Silverlight Aapplication but i am not able to spy in html or Windows mode. its allowing only in Region mode and while passing data to that page its creating Duplication and passing, so not able to automate. For Example: if i pass m...