cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to pass bearer token access from blueprism code not from the web service section in system manager

AchyutamMehta
Level 3
Hello,

I am trying to call GET API and where I need to pass Authorization headers value like "Bearer + "Token Access ID"

Each time I need to pass the new Token Access ID to call the API. How Would I pass each time dynamically?

------------------------------
Achyutam Mehta
6 REPLIES 6

GopalBhaire
Level 10

Hi,

You can set the authentication to Bearer Token and pass the credential which you'll have to set on each pass. Or you can set auth to none and then add a common parameter like token which you can use in common header.

Gopal Bhaire
Analyst
Accenture

Hi Gopal,

Thank you so much for replying.

Could you please share the screenshot or image for the same. It would be more helpful to me.

Achyutam Mehta

Hi,

Method 1: For this you'll have to set credential with new token using Credential action,

19715.png
Method 2: Add common parameter and expose it to take it as input. Then call the parameter in common header. 
19716.png19717.png

Hope this helps

Gopal Bhaire
Analyst
Accenture

Hi Gopal,

I have changed the authentication type as per your suggested and I am able to put the token ID as a variable but I am getting the below error for the same.

19718.png
19719.png

19720.png
I am not sure how you put the creational name in the drop-down menu. 

Achyutam Mehta

Hi,

Create a credential of type Bearer Token and set it here.

Gopal Bhaire
Analyst
Accenture

Adding a sample image of Bearer Token type credential from blue prism. And how to set that credential in API configuration panel.

19730.png

19731.png

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji