cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outlook mail attachment reading

AnuradhaSomanch
Level 2
I am able to read the mail details using MAPIEx VBO but it is not reading the next mail...it is always reading the same mail....how can i get the details of the other mails in the outlook?...and the constraint is we should not move the mails to any other folder after reading it.
3 REPLIES 3

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
If this is your first time interfacing with emails I would suggest reaching out to your mentor (who will either be within your organisation or at Blue Prism) to discuss your design options before diving into development. As a pointer, use the move to sub-folder option to move emails you have loaded into a Work Queue into a 'Loaded' folder, so that the next time you use get mail itensure the mailbox you are using for an automated business process is not shared with humans and preferably is specific to your process. Use the Get Mail the old one will no longer be there to get..

AnuradhaSomanch
Level 2
Hi Denis, Thanks for your quick reply.....the move to sub-folder option is not feasible as the requirement is to read the mails without moving them into any other folder. Is there any other work around with which all the mails can be read without moving into any other folder?

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Are you saying the emails are just going to build up forever in the folder you are supposed to be getting work from? Is this a shared mailbox you are using used by other users? I would question the requirement being given to you if it does not follow best practice or good design. There is no option in the current interface that would do what you want.