cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SagarPhadtare
Level 4
​Hi Team,

I would like to provide an idea on search feature for Process/Object in Studio.  When we work with larg amount of process and Objects, we need to scroll and search for particular Process or Objects in studio, which takes lot of time. If we have Search box in place for this in studio then we will achieve great User experience especially for customers with a large amount of Objects and Processes. Also it will have impact on development time.

Also I would like to suggest Search feature for Action stage. When we work with action stage and if we are having large number of actions created in solution then we will have to scroll all actions in order to select one. If we have search functionality for the same then we will achieve great User experience especially for customers with a large amount of Objects and Processes. Also it will have impact on development time.

I have attached screen shot for your reference.

Thanks,
Sagar
1 Comment
Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I think at least part of this is a duplicate of one of the top voted for ideas:   https://community.blueprism.com/ideas/ideas/viewidea?IdeationKey=bd2742ea-871d-4a55-bfe7-ff521c726656

Add your vote to that existing one,  all the top voted for ideas go forward to Roadmap discussions so this idea is going to happen.