University Forum
Upskill together with other SS&C Blue Prism learners. Share your learning objectives, get advice on courses and celebrate your latest certifications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help! - Unable to Spy anything in Blueprism 7.3

Hi Team, I'm unable to spy anything in any mode using my Blueprism 7.3 learning edition Facing the below error-  "There was an error during the spying operation.System.InvalidOperationException: One or more errors occurred.   at BluePrism.AMI.clsAMI....

kuhoog by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Learning Edition DB Errors

Hi.I spent 4 hours installing and uninstalling the learning edition today, until I came across this: If you are having issues. Manually delete everything! Do not rely on control panel to install the program!Hope this helps somebody from wasting time ...

RhianLowe_0-1711124166082.png

Blue Prism ASDEV01 exam prep - Suggestion Required

Currently, I am preparing for my Blue Prism Certified Associate Developer ASDEV01 exam. I collected knowledge from experts by joining online forums and communities. I took the Blue Prism ASDEV01 practice test and it was beneficial. By practicing with...

Blue Prism Solution Designer Practice Exams

Hi Team, I would like to check if anyone has recommendations for Blue Prism Solution Designer Practice Exams? I have come across three sites so far, but I'm not sure which one would provide the most accurate answers and explanations. Blue Prism (ASD0...