since ‎18-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 32 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 16 Likes given
  • 7 Likes received

User Activity

Hey there,Most likely this question should best be answered directly by @David-Dinh We started using it today and encountered a possible bug. After configuring everything to our needs the process terminated nearly instantly as the Page "Check Safety ...
Hallo Community,gibt es eigentlich Unternehmen im deutschen Sprachraum, die Decipher IDP produktiv einsetzen? Wenn ich mir ansehe, welche Qualität die deutsche Sprachanpassung von Decipher hat - knapp 2 Jahre nach dem Produkt-Launch - dann bin ich er...
In Control Room I sometimes want to put a stop request on a running session to launch another process on that resource. Depending on the nature of the process it can sometimes take a few minutes before the running session stops eventually.To plan the...
Hello community,We recently established our app registration and are getting ready to use the Graph API objects from the DX. I started to experiment with the Graph API Outlook VBO and found the following issues. I am a little worried that I just scra...