since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am using Excel VBO to open Excel 365. Sometimes it opens fine but other times, it just times out. I am wondering why this is happening. Is it due to the memory issues for Excel application or do we need to update the VBO to wait longer?
I am working on a web application where once I select a particular option it opens multiple tabs and one of them has a pop up that asks me to save the file. As long as the pop up is in the foreground my process works fine. But there are instances wh...
Hi, I am sending CTRL, ALT and S keys to save a pdf document. But the BOT is stuck at that step and not moving forward. Only if I log into the virtual machine, it continues to work again. Is there a reason it is acting like this? We are following al...
I am trying to connect to DB2 via Data - OLEDB. I am getting error related to license as shown in the attachment. I have the license jar files but where do I place them in Blue prism folders?
My process used to run well in the control room. I have two schedules. First one logs in in the morning. Second one will run the process till 6:30 PM and on completion triggers logout. For some reason it is not logging out. I tried to look into logs....
Likes given to