since ‎17-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 149 Likes given
  • 63 Likes received

User Activity

Right now, When adding DLLs to an object, you can either set your relative path to the dll and it will look for the file in the Blue Prism install folder, or you can specify a full path to a file. I would find it useful to be able to set a path in th...
I would like the possibility to set a creation time as parameter when adding to a queue. This is due to possibility to prioritize of items in the queue based on real creation date, rather than time of reading the incoming item behind the process. Thi...
When you are running several resources I find that I would want to add a comment in resource management that can show up in control room.Great way to comment on which resources are installed with which software, for example. Grouping can provide some...
I realize that if a Web API Services call results in a HTTP status code 500 (5xx even, probably) it throws an exception. I would like to actually receive the data from the request no matter if it's a 500 or whatever status code is returned. Sometimes...
I would like to improve the logging in Blue Prism. I'd rather see that there were the log levels emergency, critical, alert, error, warning, debug, informational, and notice, which is one of the most normal set. These levels should be able to be set ...