since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a folder full of images & I would like to check the dimensions of each image type. Is there an action to do this? Context; I have an email indexing process that is currently having an issue as it's indexing images as logos. It's a crude but s...
Hi,   I'm wondering it is possible to find a match for an AA element where the value of the 'Name' attribute and dynamic input may differ in upper/lower case. Example-  Input [Customer Email]- Test-Email@Outlook.com // Name Value of AA element...
​Hi, I am looking to use the Outlook VBO to send emails as I need to use HTML enabled for the formatting. I need to be able to send from a shared mailbox. Does anybody have the code required to either amend the 'Send Email' action or create a 'Send E...
Hi, I'm wondering if it is possible to bulk update a field within a table in MS Access, using values from a field within a Collection in BP? I'm also wondering how the Syntax for that looks. I use the Action - Get Collection within the OLEDB object...
Hi, I'm wondering if it's possible to use wildcards within a filepath search. For example as part of a 'Open File' action in the filepath name. Detail Below; We're currently having some difficulty with an excel file. For a process we populate our ...
Likes given to