cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applications Freeze on Launch and do not complete action

MelissaNail
Level 4

Since we upgraded to v7.3, we have seen an uptick of applications not completing the launch action, appearing to "freeze" and taking the resource machine to a warning stage. We are able to manually exit the application on the server and the process will pick back up and try to launch again, usually successfully. This is not happening all the time but does happen in both Edge and Chrome. Any help is appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3

MuriloKilim
Level 2

Hello, how are you doing?

I'm having this problem as well, can someone help? Or did you solve it? If true, please talk about it!

Thanks!

Facing same issue, what we did as a workaround is

1. 1st Action- launch browser using start Process Action from Utility - Environment object.
  2. 2nd Action- Wait for this process "BluePrism.MessagingHost" from Utility - Environment object, Timeout set as 60-120 seconds.
  3. 3rd Action- Attach to launched browser once Action 2 completes.

This has solved the warning issue for me. these actions can be inserted in your existing object's Launch page (replace with LAUNCH navigate stage), and existing Attach page can be called instead of 3rd Action mentioned above.

As i said its a workaround and hope we get an actual solution for this. Hope it helps.

pashupatimishra20_0-1719342480062.png

Pashupati Mishra EY @malikmishra2004@gmail.com

MuriloKilim
Level 2

Hello Pashupti, how are you doing?

Thank you for the reply!

I was using a script to kill Chrome when the processes got the status warning, but it takes at least five minutes to work.

I will use your solution, thanks again.