cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueprism Runtime Resource Not Connecting to DAS Server

JudyWatson
Level 2

Hey everyone,

I'm currently having an issue with Blueprism Runtime Resource and connecting to a DAS server [https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/c/servers-storage/storage/das/]. I'm hoping someone here might be able to offer some advice on how to solve this issue.

Here's a bit more context: I'm using Blueprism Runtime Resource to manage my Blueprism processes and run my robots. I need to connect to a DAS server in order to execute some of my processes. However, when I try to connect to the DAS server from within the Runtime Resource, I'm not able to establish a connection.

I've tried troubleshooting this issue by verifying that the DAS server is running and accepting connections, checking my network connection, and testing the DAS server connection with other tools like PuTTY. However, none of these steps have helped me solve the issue.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem with Blueprism Runtime Resource and connecting to a DAS server? I'd appreciate any advice or suggestions on how to fix this issue.

Thank you in advance for your help!

1 REPLY 1

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff

Hi Judy,

I understand you have yet to get an answer to your question here, so perhaps some additional information about the issues you're encountering when trying to connect your Resource to a "DAS Server" would be useful:

- How exactly are you attempting to connect the Runtime Resource to the DAS Server; via the O/S directly, through Blue Prism somehow, etc.?
- Can you elaborate on your requirement to connect to a DAS Server in order to execute some of your processes? For example, are there files there (i.e. a shared drive) that need to be accessed by these processes?
- What is a step-by-step description of how to reproduce this issue?
- What exceptions/errors are you getting when attempting to connect?