cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capture 4.0 - Inconsistency in PDD generated

Neel1
MVP

I am intermittently experiencing inconsistency in PDD generated from capture.

Suppose while recording - there are multiple option visible vertically and in the PDD generated - Capture end up showing the wrong option selected.

is this due to how fast options are clicked? if yes, Any recommendation on how slow recording need to be performed 

1 BEST ANSWER

Helpful Answers

Hi @Neel1, hope you are well. 

If you see this inconsistency in the Capture canvas as well after recording your process, it is likely to be a memory issue that is preventing Capture from catching up with all the actions you are performing during the recording. 

In that case, I suggest closing down all applications that are not required for your recording and perform your actions slower to see if that makes a difference. 

Thank you for your post. 

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Neel1, hope you are well. 

If you see this inconsistency in the Capture canvas as well after recording your process, it is likely to be a memory issue that is preventing Capture from catching up with all the actions you are performing during the recording. 

In that case, I suggest closing down all applications that are not required for your recording and perform your actions slower to see if that makes a difference. 

Thank you for your post. 

Neel1
MVP

Thanks @omidhosseinitabar  for feedback. Will try to implement your suggestion.