cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Call was rejected by callee.

SagarPhadtare
Level 4
ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Call was rejected by callee. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010001 (RPC_E_CALL_REJECTED)) Can anybody please help me with this error? Because of this error multiple unwanted excels are getting created.
7 REPLIES 7

AndrzejKaczor
Level 4

Yes Excel is activated and I am writing data on it. Suddenly it gives this error.

Anonymous
Not applicable
This error occurs when you act on a word or excel application faster than it can handle. The application will still be handling a previous command when you try to give it a new one and throw that error, especially when handling multiple instances. You can do one of two things: - Add a wait stage before your call - Surround your action with a block, recover and resume cycle, with a timeout for safety

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @nmiranda, i am agree with you ,but if we replace the Blueprism action with code stage then there is no need of wait stages and recover resume also because what i have observed for this error (call was rejected by callee) code stage is good.

DexterWhelan1
Level 4
Hi, pkumar/nmiranda, I agreaa with nmiranda about timing issue. Have had similar experience with issue before. Without knowing Sagar's position adding wait stage is likely easiest solution to getting it working. As for code stage, not always better to go this route. Code stages give more control of what you can perform and how to perform them but if not coded correctly can give more headaches for even higher skilled technicians to try fix like performance loss or bad exception handling. If current solution permits wait stages to resolve issue that's likely best option.

PallaviMetkar
Level 3
Hi, we are facing same issue ""Call rejected by Callee"" when Opening Excel File. We are using Blueprism Version V5.0.33.0.please suggest on this  

DesBoyle2
Level 3
I remember seeing this error before in Excel..if you are using an Excel Show action...swap it around...