cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLLs not found

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, we have different robots using libraries that we made. We want to have all the libraries in a shared folder so all the robots have the last version if any update is made. The problem that we're having is that when we don't use the blueprism folder for the DLLs we get this error: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not load file or assembly 'RPA.Mailing.EWS, Version=1.5.6793.24497, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Anyone knows how to solve this problem without using the BluePrism folder?
12 REPLIES 12

BordessoullesVi
Level 3
try absolute path : In Code Options of your object > external References >  Absolute path/your.dll Like this : x:\Your\Custom\Path\toto.dll

AndreyKudinov
Level 10
I had the same issue and it didn't work with full path to dll, unless you put them in blueprism folder - it was first thing I tried.

GermanDuran
Level 2
Hi - Do you have news about this topic. I'm in a similar situation and will appreciate your help in case you solve it.

TomaszKucharczy
Level 3
Has this been resolved? I'm trying to add SSH.NET library and can't seem to make it work in BP. I've tried putting it in the BP folder and providing a full path, but I keep getting the same error: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not load file or assembly 'Renci.SshNet, Version=2016.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1cee9f8bde3db106' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Library has no dependencies on .NET 3.5 or higher and works well in Visual Studio.  

TomaszKucharczy
Level 3
Any ideas?

AmiBarrett
Level 12
I wound up having to put double quotes around those DLL paths. IE: ""c:\bp\Renci.SshNet.dll"" (with quotes). Please note that c:\bp is not my install folder, it's just where we try to keep reference files.

TomaszKucharczy
Level 3
Did so, nothing changed, however.

RichardHantke
Level 2
Hello, I had similar problems, sometimes it helped to put library directly to BP install folder. This is our current setup: C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Renci.SshNet.dll Version 6.2.1.4272 and .Net Framework 4.7  

Put every single dll into Blue Prism install folder is not a solution. In that case, you could say "Hi, DLLs Hell, again!"

------------------------------
Mikhail Marykin

------------------------------