cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error In Regex Match Attribute

WimLogister
Level 2
I am trying to match an element in a Chrome browser window using a RegEx attribute match type. Specifically, I know that a decimal number with a fixed format will be on the screen and I want to read its value, so I'm passing the RegEx \d{1,3}\,\d{1} as attribute match value. When I highlight the element in the application modeler, it works fine, and even using a Read stage in the Object Studio on the element works perfectly. But when I try to check the existence of the element using a wait stage, with a Check Exists condition, I consistently get the error "Internal : AMI error occurred in [...] - Subquery must be followed by one of "=", "=", "", "%=" "^=" "$= I have attached a pdf with screenshots of the application modeler, the properties window from the object studio and the error message box. While the process is functional now, I would like to add the existence check for good measure and most of all I would like to understand why this error is occurring :) Could somebody please help me fix this?
1 REPLY 1

JesperHededam
Level 3
Getting the same problem.