cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File not found Error on running 'Activate' Navigate Stage

IshaSingh
Level 4
Hi All, I am running an Internet Explorer window which I Activate as I need to send keystrokes. However, I received the following error: ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Activate IE' on page 'Activate IE' - Exception during remote setforegroundwindow - System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified   at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()   at BluePrism.ApplicationManager.clsLocalTargetApp.ForceForeground(IntPtr hwnd) It's a Navigate stage error, so I'm not sure which DLL is missing here.  I ran it first through the process studio and got this error. When I stepped in, it gave no errors. And after this when I ran from my process studio, it ran fine. Can someone help please? Thanks, Isha
2 REPLIES 2

RajithaJembula
Level 2
Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Activate Parameters Window' on page 'Run Request-Trial Balance' - Exception during remote setforegroundwindow - System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified    at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)    at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()    at BluePrism.ApplicationManager.Operations.WindowOperationsProvider.ForceForeground(IntPtr windowHandle) Even my self also facing similar kind of issue in the production not in dev. COuld you please help me out

DenizKilinc1
Level 2
Hi Isha,

How did you solve the problem back then? Could you please help me?

Thank you,

------------------------------
Deniz Kilinc
------------------------------