cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get multiple items from queue

Hello,

I have items in queue with multiple tags say 15 ex :- A,B,C,D........N,O. I want to get items having tags A,E,G i tried writing +A,+E,+G but that isn't working, seeking your help to get help on this..

Regards

------------------------------
Sayeed
Sayeed
5 REPLIES 5

gmarquez
Level 6
I think you need to them in as "A;B;C;D"  Use the ; instead of the , to separate them.  Do note that you are limited to 9 tags to filter.

Gabe Marquez
Technical Support Engineer
Blue Prism

Hello Gabe,

Thanks for your prompt response, we tried using "A;B;D" to get the items with these tags but its its not working.

Please let me know if this is version specific feature my current version of BP is 6.4.2.

Thanks,

RPA developer
Zyclyx consulting services
Sayeed

Just wanna confirm here... When you put "A;B;D' as the filter, it will only retrieve items that have all three tags. Are you trying to get items with an 'A' OR 'B' or 'D' kind of logic or do each of the items you want have all three tags?

Dave Morris
Cano Ai
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

Im trying to fetch items from queue using "GetNextItem" action in Work Queues by applying the Key Filter as. "A;B;D" but im im uim unable to get the items it gives empty collection. But when im using Key Filter as "A;-B;-C" it gives all the remaining items.

Appreciate you support.

Regards,

Sayeed
Sayeed

Could you show us a screenshot or list out exactly what the tags are in the items for a list of items?

A Key Filter like "A;-B;-C" will return all items that have a tag of "A", but it will exclude any that have a tag of "B" or "C".

Dave Morris
Cano Ai
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA