cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the status of the schedule started from command line?

Prem_SekharRAGH
Level 2
I am using a batch script to start a schedule, the command used in batch script is as shown below

automatec.exe /startschedule /schedule <schedule Name> /sso

When I run the above command, it just gives a message that the schedule name is scheduled to run at a particular time. But it does not give status of the execution.

I want to know, if there is a command line option to check the status of schedule execution (completed or not), similar to the command line option to know the status process execution status using session id

Please advise.

------------------------------
Prem
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hi Prem,

/alerts should work but you need to have schedule alerts configured.

To do this, go to System -> Security -> Users

Right click on the current user and select Configure Process Alerts. This opens a Blue Prism Alerts for the user, where there is a tab for Schedules where you can choose which schedules you want alerts for and what types of alerts you want.

Alert types for schedule are Started, Completed, and Terminated. Screenshots attached. Let me know if that works!
18617.jpg
18618.jpg

Patrick Aucoin
Senior Product Consultant
Blue Prism

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Prem,

/alerts should work but you need to have schedule alerts configured.

To do this, go to System -> Security -> Users

Right click on the current user and select Configure Process Alerts. This opens a Blue Prism Alerts for the user, where there is a tab for Schedules where you can choose which schedules you want alerts for and what types of alerts you want.

Alert types for schedule are Started, Completed, and Terminated. Screenshots attached. Let me know if that works!
18617.jpg
18618.jpg

Patrick Aucoin
Senior Product Consultant
Blue Prism