cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to read values from cell of dynamic table and populate into collection

PrageetDak
Level 4
Hi - I have to determine number of rows in table, as the table is dynamic in nature. I created region for type and amount as shown in attachment and then used co-ordinates to traverse through the rows but when I use read stage to read text at that location then it says no text at that location. If I am able to read text, then I can determine number of rows and then proceed with my calculation. Please help how to read text, I tried read image, read text and recognize text but all says no text at that location? Any pointers on same will be appreciated.
6 REPLIES 6

PrageetDak
Level 4
Hi - Can anyone let me know how to proceed with above scenario?

You already tried reading with OCR?

Thanks Sebastien for reply. I did try reading with OCR as well, however it couldn't give desired result. I have tesseract by default which is there with installation, do I have to install anything additional? I have tried reading with dynamic html tags too, I put dynamic field in application modeler for html tag and then was unable to posit those tags in page? How shall I proceed with having said that so many options? Will be helpful if you can give me in steps how can I achieve the same?

SonaliDhar
Level 2
Hi - I need to login an application, using dynamic region attributes. I used the label coordinates of the respective field & then using send key input the credentials. But its not selecting the fields(Username & Password) to enter the input. Can any one suggest any solution?

SonaliDhar
Level 2
Hi - I need to login an application, using dynamic region attributes. I used the label coordinates of the respective field & then using send key input the credentials. But its not selecting the fields(Username & Password) to enter the input. Can any one suggest any solution?

Hi after label coordinates send tab as send key.your cursor will be in username field now you can use send key to send username. after putting username use tab send key and send password using send keys.