Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Architecture multiple divisions use

KeiTerada
Level 3
Hi,Blue Prism Community
I'm Kei RPA developer in Japan.

I haven't used Blue Prism yet.
But I'm thinking about implementing it into multiple divisions in my company.

If each division has licenses separately, can we administrate all users relating to each license in one Control Room?

------------------------------
Kei Terada
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Hello Kei

Well, to explain this better you need to understand how our product will be implemented. Normally one company keeps only one license, they just create different databases for the department if they like to separate the work, but is not a requirement. The license is not limited by the user, is by running process. So, maybe to have 50 people with the product install, but only 10 processes running daily, so, is just to manage how busy will be the Runtime Resources (Robots) to avoid running our of license and a process need to wait until some process finishes to then they start working.

You can create groups un the Blue Prism environment and manage your teams, all under one license, the importance here is total or Robots to need to be working, and how busy they area.

If you need more information, please contact your account manager or Sales, they will guide you better according to your needs.

I wish you the best, I assure you, this will begin for a great experience.
Be ready to unlock great opportunities for your digital workforce. 🙂

おめでとう!
Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Hello Kei

Well, to explain this better you need to understand how our product will be implemented. Normally one company keeps only one license, they just create different databases for the department if they like to separate the work, but is not a requirement. The license is not limited by the user, is by running process. So, maybe to have 50 people with the product install, but only 10 processes running daily, so, is just to manage how busy will be the Runtime Resources (Robots) to avoid running our of license and a process need to wait until some process finishes to then they start working.

You can create groups un the Blue Prism environment and manage your teams, all under one license, the importance here is total or Robots to need to be working, and how busy they area.

If you need more information, please contact your account manager or Sales, they will guide you better according to your needs.

I wish you the best, I assure you, this will begin for a great experience.
Be ready to unlock great opportunities for your digital workforce. 🙂

おめでとう!
Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd

Hello Luis
Thank you for your explanation.

I've understood better than before.

Cheers.