cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No attach option found in the navigation stage for Micro focus Reflection Desktop mainframe emulator

NilanshuSoni
Level 4
Hi Team, we are automating mainframe application using the Micro focus reflection desktop emulator using mainframe application automation method in blue prism but after creating the object we are not getting the Attach Mainframe option in the navigation stage. although, we are getting Launch and Terminate option but no Attach. please let us know how to attach this emulator? version 6.1 of Blue Prism.
5 REPLIES 5

NilanshuSoni
Level 4
Hi Team, can you please help me with the resolution of my query above?

Suresh_kumarRed
Level 2
Can you please logout and login into Blue prism and Refresh it.....

NilanshuSoni
Level 4
Hi Suresh, Thanks for your reply, i tried your suggestion but could not see attach option for the emulator application. Regards, Nilanshu

Prabhakara_Kuma
Level 4
My observations: Launch action is automatically taking care of attach as well. But, there is no explicit attach option available. The issue arises when working with multiple objects to connect to main frame application. After launching Main frame via one object, need attach option for 2nd object to work.  We are also looking for solution for this scenario.. thanks

DhruvinPatel
Level 3