cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: ServiceNow API integration with Blue prism

bhuvneshnigam
Level 3
Hi All, I want to retrieve all information stored in a TASK#####. I used ServiceNow Incident Management API from Blueprism DX website, but do not know what to enter in the Inputs. Also can anyone help me out how to update the worknotes for the TASK### and update it?

15446.png

15447.png

------------------------------
Bhuvnesh Nigam
Senior system engineer
IBM
Asia/Kolkata
13 REPLIES 13

Bhuvnesh, one further thought. I said that task does not appear to be available in the incident response. I did find "delivery_task" so maybe that is what you are looking for. If that is the correct field you want, then you are good to go with the Incident API. You'll just have to loop through the collection to get the details that you require.

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

Hi Jack,

I have updated the servicenow link in the system tab with the link of the group where I see all the relevant tasks. I think using this link I can get the tasks in the collection. I tried running the Utility - JSON VBO but its erroring out at this error15424.png

My best guess was that the json doesnt have "" at the start and end which led to above error. So. I added " at the start and end but the fact that the whole script has " in it, which led to another error - "Additional text found after reading json..." because there are many " in the script. I guess if I pass this step I can get the tasks in the collection the way you suggested above.

Bhuvnesh Nigam
Senior system engineer
IBM
Asia/Kolkata

Hi Bhuvnesh.

I don't know why you are getting this error. SNOW returns the JSON and the VBO converts it. I just ran this myself and it works fine.

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

Thanks Jack for your inputs.

Bhuvnesh

Bhuvnesh Nigam
Senior system engineer
IBM