Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to improve UIA Spy mode?

Dear All,   I’d like to ask detailed questions about the UIA Spy Mode’s performance.   I’m in a configuration test for a financial customer. And working with a custom browser which doesn’t have an extension but fortunately, UIA Spy Mode works.   Her...

Blue Prism->Jenkins->Git Lab

I am trying to deploy the bp file using Jenkins. I have to provide parameter "dbconname" But when I run it I am getting error stating "Specified connection name not found".------------------------------Shreya Kamath------------------------------

Resolved! Filter set value in different columns

Hello masters and mistresses! I have a problem, well, I have a defined data called "material" and only the value called "center" is in the worksheet, example:Column C "Material" : "VALUE A", I need to check in column H to Z if it has the center "H001...

24615.png

Windows Server & SQL Server - BluePrism 6.10.4

Hi,We are moving from Blue Prism 6.4.0 to version 6.10.4. For each environment, we have an Application Server and a Database Server. The versions of Windows Server and SQL Server that we want to install are the following:                             ...

Identifying Enabled Input filed on a GUI

Hi All,In the process of migrating an automation from Internet explorer to Microsoft edge.We are interacting with a web based application, where we identify and extract information of erroneous row. The GUI provides a hyperlink, that when clicked tak...

Identifying Enabled Input filed on a GUI

Good morning,We're currently reconfiguring one of our automations that utilized Internet explorer (IE) to Edge.Previously on IE, using the HTML spy mode, there is a attribute available that indicates if the input filed is enabled or not. This allowed...

25530.png 25531.png 25532.png 25533.png

No content in "Content i am Following" Option.

Hello  I am not able see anything when i clicked content I am following.@devneetmohanty07 @PabloSarabia @Tejaskumar_Darji - are you having the same experience?@Kevin Barnes - Please can you check on this.​​​​------------------------------Neeraj Kumar...

23998.png
Neel1 by MVP
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

COPY AND PASTE RECODS TO A FILTERED WORKSHEET

I want to paste my filtered worksheet results from one worksheet back to the original filtered worksheet. For example, I filtered worksheet 1 and the S/N is from 20 to 40, I copied this result to another worksheet which creates a new S/N as 1 to 20 H...

Resolved! Column Reading

Hello everyone,Im new to Blue Prism and I have a project where I need to read a certain column from Excel and I have no idea how to do that.Ex: I need to read column D with header Email. The sheet varies in length everyday and I just need that one co...

Save as PDF option in SAP is causing Blue prism to freeze

details for my issue looks like this-In SAP - print immediately option is checked which is giving the prompt to save file as pdf. when running from bot, 2 pdf are being saved but then blue prism freeze. -BP is not throwing any error neither it is goi...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Microsoft Office.Interop error

Good Day allI have loaded an Excel Enhanced VBO and I am getting the following ErrorI have taken a copy of the library file and placed it in the same Blue Prism folder with the Automate C executable which happens to also contain the microsoft office....

15863.png

Resolved! Get Number of pages from a Word document

Hi everyone! Hope you are doing okay! I have a question: How can I get the number of pages into a WORD document? Thank you for your time!Erjola------------------------------Erjola Mema------------------------------