Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Capture v3.2 - launching end of June!

Capture v3.2 is nearly here, expected General Availability release end of June via the Blue Prism Portal. It is focussed on the theme of reducing the manual effort needed to edit assets generated within Capture.New functionality includes: -BP Process...

Resolved! Collection Manipulation.

Hi All, Wondering if anyone can help here!= I have a collection which I need to manipulate in order to click on an item from a data table.  My table when read, populates with the following: And then proceeds to the filter collection stage: Where i...

36977.png 36978.png 36979.png

Application Modeller Attributes from IE to Chrome

Hello, Just for an knowledge, Is there any way to convert Application Modeller Attributes from IE to Chrome rather than doing the process of re-spying every attribute with Chrome Browser. Thanks in Advance!------------------------------Shomesh------...

Shomesh by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

pdf to ms excel

Hi Everyone, I want to know how to convert pdf to ms excel by using blue prism------------------------------suhas arigala------------------------------

Can't open Decipher

Hello, My team and I have been having issues installing Decipher. Today we got through many problems and got all our services to run. We followed this guide to be able to log in however we do not get the login page as expected. Below you can see wh...

34885.png 34886.png

Work Queue Data

Hi CommunityI wanted to if we have any metadata that stores the work queue creation date in the BP DB. I want to do a net new bot analysis to check the contribution of new bots. ------------------------------Tushar Arora------------------------------

Win32 / UI Automation modes not working with Edge

Hello,We have a couple processes that use Edge for two different web applications, including CRM Dynamics 365.The issue is that the past few days, Blue Prism lost all it's UI Automation and Win32 spied elements for this Object, as in all elements spi...

Blue Prism work queue activity

I have created a Process in that I had defined an action of to "get next item" in work queue object. Also I had create a data item to store item value and data in that. So the process is working fine but I'm not getting any value in data item.-------...

18879.png

Access denied

Dear All,We are getting Access denied issue in our PROD environment when we send Global Send Keys into the Chrome Download Save As File name text box.When we watch the process running, we do not see this issue. This happens only when we run w/o watch...

Web Services - Json Path

Hi, I'd like to extract a collection of zip codes from a JSON response such as: https://jsonplaceholder.typicode.com/users [ { "id": 1, "name": "Leanne Graham", "username": "Bret", "email": "Sincere@april.biz", "address": { ...

15221.png

Azure Cognitive Services - free trial

​Hi All,I am working on a POC in which we need to fetch some values from a scanned document (Ex: Invoice). We are looking for azure cognitive services to implement this.Can anybody help me how can I use this service in free trial?Thanks,Bhuvnesh-----...