Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Need help with throttling a process to grab web elements

Hello,I need some help with designing a process - I'm the lone Blue Prism developer on my team and I'm unable to open a service ticket because I'm not getting an error message for this issue.I need to grab five particular elements from a webpage. Whe...

36169.png 36170.png 36171.png 36172.png

BP tech tip on Ideation

Here's my tech tip contribution for 2022:When you create a new ideation post containing your splendid idea, you can actually vote on it yourself! That way you always start out with at least one vote and can avoid being depressed to it getting stuck a...

PvD_SE by Level 12
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Resolved! CSS & Match Index Reverse

Hi All,I'm trying to spy and element on screen in Microsoft Edge, i am using Browser mode but no matter what i try i can no longer find Match Index Reverse in the list of attributes. I have even tried it in UIA and it no longer displays Match Index R...

34967.jpg

Anyone have any experience using MS Access

Hi everyoneme and my colleague are going to be working on a process using MS Access, taking the the details from an excel spreadsheet, copying them to a database, and then the results to another excel spreadsheet. Just looking for advice before we st...

getting error message for sending mail throuh gmail

I am using email POP3/SMTP in business object to send email through gmail, but it need to do some settings to be modified in google , that is enable less security apps but from 30 may google disabled that option and so I could not able to send emails...

202.png 203.png

Unable to login to blueprism learning edition

Hi ,I have downloaded the learning edition of blueprism.Can someone help me with the default login username and password as I have tried admin as the username and password but still it is not working.------------------------------Harshit KapoorRPA De...

Resolved! Attended Bot

HelloWe have a new use case where we had to implement an attended bot. In this scenario, the bot cannot login into the system. So, the user login into a portal, get an authentication code in her cell phone, type the code, and get into the portal. Fr...

Resolved! MID Function throwing Syntax error

Hi, just installed vresion 6.10 and the MID function for text is not working. InputMid("Stephanie", 1, 2)Error:BluePrism.AutomateProcessCore.InvalidExpressionException: Syntax error. The token '2' is invalid. Please check the case of your operators (...

🏆🏆BPW22 24H Challenges - Meet the winners!

Last month at Blue Prism World Virtual we hosted three virtual 24H Challenges for global teams to work together and design the best process possible using Blue Prism. The Challenges were saw a total of 28 teams and 120 registered participants. Op...

3818.png 3820.png 3821.png 3822.png

Resolved! Error while opening process

Hello,Done some changes in process then BP got hanged and goes into not responding state. On reopening BP, received below error but not able to recover the latest changes done in process.suggestion needed  on why this come how to recover up to date c...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes