Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Excel Tabs

Hi All, I am working with multiple tabs in excel and the requirement is to change the tab to a certain color. Eg. If a spreadsheet contains a specific keyword than the tab color should be changed to "Red". Does Blue Prism have functionality to change...

#BPTechTips Shortcuts keys

Here are the most used shortcut keys which come in handy while developing and debugging. ToPressActionF4Application ModellerCtrl+ICalculationF7CloseCtrl+QCursorF2Data ItemF8DecisionF6Find (advanced)Ctrl+Shift+FHelpF1LinkF3RunF5SaveCtrl+SStep InF11Ste...

Resolved! Question on Xpath

Hello-I can see there are two method for using x path one is shorter version of x path and another is full xpath . Example given below.From Blue Prism perspectiveWhich one developers should use more ?Which one is more stable? (anything like this)Whic...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Credentials Control

Hi! You can share details of how your robots' credentials are managed? Do you use any interface or change manually in Blue Prism? ------------------------------José Francisco Bezerra Nunes Júnior------------------------------

Multiple Installations of BP in one domain

Hi, do you foresee any issues with having one set-up of Blue Prism (v6.6) and another set-up Blue Prism (v.6.10) in one domain? Will I have issues with using the same default port in both set-ups? Thanks------------------------------Stephanie Strydom...

Encrypted Email and the Outlook VBO

I'm posting this as a top-level discussion for anyone that may be looking for an answer to the question of whether the Outlook VBO can be used to send encrypted/signed emails.I've looked into this a bit based on information I've found on the internet...

25641.png 25642.png 25643.png

Training Decipher - per layout or mix of documents?

Hi guys,Simple question for which the best practices/documentation didn't provide me a conclusive answer.We're automating an invoice process and I'm wondering which is the best approach.Do I train Decipher with a few documents for each supplier/layou...

Unable to Invoke Subscribers

​Hi, I keep running in to this error but I'm unsure as to what is causing it - Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Click Job Collection' on page 'Job Wizard' - An event was unable to invoke any of the subscribers (Exception from HR...

Unable to login to learning edition BP 7.0.1

Hi,Once Blue Prism is installed there is no option coming to configure the admin password and hence i am not able to login to the learning edition. Please help?------------------------------Deborshi Bhattacharya------------------------------

Resolved! Blue Prism Trial

Hi everyone I'm Currently using Blue Prism learning edition and I want to install the Blue Prism trail , if I install it ,Will my work be deleted (processes and object) ?