Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disabling Work Queue Snapshot Procedure

Hi, Community.Is there any way to disable Work Queue Snapshot Procedure or configure the interval?Currently, BPServer seems to be fetching data every 30 seconds as shown below.Thank you for your help in advance.Regards------------------------------Ho...

18068.png

Click on element not working using Chrome

What I'm trying to accomplish is to upload a file to google drive via Chrome. I managed to map the element using the Browser Mode (the button "New" in the drive folder I want to upload to) but when I add the Navigate, the Action "Click" does not work...

14375.jpg

Resolved! How to Use Utility - Environment::: Kill Process

Hello,I am writing a new process and would like to ensure that all instances of Chrome have been terminated- I'd like to add a 'Terminate Chrome' action at the beginning and end of my main process flow.In the Utility -Environment object, it requires ...

34966.png

Runtime Resource

Hello,Can anyone throw some information on ,what exactly Runtime Resource is and how to create RR in BP? Thanks in advance.------------------------------Roshini Syed------------------------------

Blueprism OCR

Hello Team,Morning everyone.I have explored on blueprism OCR and till getting the output files from OCR station I have achieved.My concern here is after getting output files from OCR how to feed the data back to work queues using folder watcher.Any h...

NHS - e-Referrals IE Compatibility Mode Support

Hi All, Just coming from an NHS Trust in the process of converting an existing RPA from IE to Chrome.  NHS Digital have advised that IE Compatibility Mode will not be supported from June 2022 Important information about Internet Explorer and the NHS...

Are you considering moving to Cloud Automation?

More and more of our enterprise customers are looking to migrate their automation platforms to our fully-managed Cloud solution. But we understand that moving to cloud intelligent automation requires careful consideration and an in-depth understandin...

Resolved! challanges while Automating Share Point

Hi Blueprism Community,I have to Automate sharepoint using blueprism, Actions which I have to perform is get file, Edit File, download file etc, I got to know we can do it via API. Can anyone who has earlier worked on these scenario help me with the ...

Resolved! Error: Permission denied

Hi TEAM, While trying to run a process from Servicenow using AutomateC.exe, I get the following error: Error: Permission denied - the user role does not have the 'Import Release' permissionCan someone help me with this issue? The authentication type ...

yaoli by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hub.local access issue -

Dear Community, Hope you all are doing well and keeping safe! We have recently planned to Install and do a POC on Blueprism Interact product(version-4.5) I'm new to this product and was able to successfully install both Hub and Interact. However when...

Issues with Interact form

Whenever I create a form, the columns seem to be misaligned. Also, the character size could do with getting bigger. Is this possible?------------------------------Fuad Moalin------------------------------

3730.png