Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Save Excel worksheet as csv

Newbee question so an example would be helpful...I'm looking for an action that saves a populated Excel worksheet as a .csv file.I expect I need to extend the existing VBO Excel SaveWorkbookAs action which uses the code:wb.SaveAs(filename)to somehow ...

Trying to read excel from OLEDB

Hello,First of all, I never used OLEDB before. I'm trying to read a excel file into a db and then read it as collection.My connection string looks like this:"Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source="&[Excel-file path]&";Extended Properties=""Ex...

PROCESS STUCK WHEN SAVE AS IN SAP

The process stuck when save as a workbook in SAP. Doesnt continue with the process but when i save the workbook manually the process continue. I dont undersant wich is the isue. I was spying the save as windows with WIN and also with UI( sap spying d...

26996.png

Work Queue exposure as web/API end point

Hi Team,Is there a way in BP by which we can directly expose the Work Queue as web/api end point for creation of items in it?Here we don't want exposure of process/VBO just for the creation of an item in BP.------------------------------Manish RawatP...

Resolved! one document type vs. multiple document types

Hi,I'm trying to train Decipher to read information from remit slips (tabular data). However, the remit slips may differ in their format slightly basis the bank. I want exactly the same column data from each remit slip irrespective of format (header ...

Resolved! DateTime with addition of time

I have a date time field . I need to add x hour to that , say 2 hours . How can I achieve the same ?------------------------------Seetu Gupta------------------------------

Resolved! SQLEXEC not working in Table fields

Hi All,I want to populate a table column cells with a Dynamic List (please note this is the table field). I have following set in the formula. When I verify using this it doesn't run. The same SQLEXEC formula runs fine when I do it in a normal non-ta...

36149.png

Resolved! Scheduler process start to Fail

Hi Everyone,I have a one minor query in BP scheduler functionalities like is there any way we could get alert /Notification ? when the scheduler process fail to start as per the scheduled time period due to (Resource not in active state) .Instead of ...

API

HI,I've created an account service ( but there is no API interact permission option ) and set the credentials.however, im getting this error from bp when running the actions------------------------------aseel odeh------------------------------

3847.png

Using Box API with BP

I am trying to use Box APIs (https://developer.box.com/reference/) for a project. From what I understand I need to have an access token to gain access to the Box account using the APIs. I need help generating and retrieving this Box access token usin...