Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spy an open instance of Excel already open

hi, I have application that exports data to excel, I've managed to automate everything until that point, however when I get to the excel part is where I cannot spy it... I have the MS excel VBO object already, but it does not have any actions of usi...

PIdnani by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

#BPTechTips - Stage Logging and its Stats

Hello Everyone - My contribution to #BPTechTips is on stage logging.Most of us know that there are number of way to modify the stage logging.User can open Studio :- Edit>All Stages and can set  logging to enable/disable/error only.OR User can also co...

19778.png
Neel1 by MVP
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Chrome Extension Not Detected

Hello, We are on BPv 6.10.1. We have started using Chrome with the extension plugin. It seems to work good but every so often it will stop working entirely and the only fix seems to be a reboot of the machine. The error we receive is: "The browser ex...

10081.png
BenBobo by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Database Version For Blueprism 7.0.1

Thanks for your answer.Right now we are using Blueprism version 6.9 which is compatible with SQL Server 2012.We are planning to upgrade to version 7.0.1. So, is SQL Server 2012 compatible with BP version 7.0.1.Regards,Pratyush

Resolved! Filter Collection

I'm having some trouble filtering a collection using a value that's stored as a data item.  Let me explain what I'm trying to do: I've got some Work Queue Items, which when retrieved from the WQ contain a field called "Resource ID", and the value fo...

Installing Interact for the first time

Getting startedSo, you're ready to start your on-prem Interact journey? You have two ways of approaching that first installation. You can do it the easy way or the hard way. Believe or not, the hard way could be the easier way in the long term! Stick...

Stuck Batches

Hi,Perhaps someone has had the same experience. I have just finished installing Decipher IDP running with BP v6.6.I have created a DFD with basic fields, associated it to a Document Type, and then created a Batch for it.I was able to load the first d...

Installing new license to Blue Prism Version 7

Hi,I have installed Blue Prism v7 and trying to install the license(license is for  version 7) but still I am gettingthe error."failed - Verification failed - signature is not valid."Please help me on thisRegards,Subhash Thakur-----------------------...

Upgrade Blue Prism from v 6.7.1 to Blue Prism v7

Hi Team,I have Blue Prism 6.7.1 in my App Server and I need to install Blue Prism 7. Do I need to uninstall the old version and then install the new version.Regards,Subhash------------------------------Subhash Thakur------------------------------

Applying Enterprise license

I am installing BP Application server 6.10.2. The SQL Server database has already been configured and I am able to connect to it via the Configure screen. After logging in with native BP authentication (admin/admin), I am presented with a screen wher...

Resolved! ❓Blue Prism & AWS | Ask us Anything❓

Blue Prism + AWS are pairing up for a strategic collaboration, and we want you to get the most out of this new partnership. Expanding on a wide range of automation provided by both companies to date, Blue Prism will build SaaS offerings on AWS whilst...

16614.png

License for 6.10

I found the learning edition is 7.0 now,  We are still studying the v.6.10 and our license was expired, can we download back the v.6.10 learning license file?  Thx.------------------------------Gary Chan------------------------------